Saturday, April 4, 2020

March 2020 Wrap-Up

Surprisingly, I read a good amount of books - 18 in total - this month! I did pretty well considering I started working this month.

Starting the wrap-up with these romance books. (click on the titles below for my review / Goodreads link)

I started reading Cora Reilly's books last January and I'm continuing with The Camorra Chronicles! This is a spin-off to the Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, but I have to say: THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER! The plot and the characters in this series are better, in my opinion. I'm so glad I'm finally reading it! 
I was fortunate enough to receive ARCS for these March releases!
  • Old Fashioned by Kandi Steiner - what a good end to the Becker Brothers series!!
  • Been There Done That by Hope Ellis - another favorite from Smartypants Romance
  • Mum's the Word by Staci Hart - the last book in the Bennet Brothers series
  • Dear Enemy by Kristen Callihan - disappointing read :(
I started rereading this series back in January and I finally finished it this month! It took me three months but this series consists of 13 books so I think I did okay. Again, this series is what got me into reading when I was younger. I missed it a lot so I'm glad I did this.

Since I enjoyed my A Series of Unfortunate Events reread and I kind of got used to having an audiobook to listen to... I decided to reread the Harry Potter series as well! As I'm writing this post at the beginning of April, I'm actually already listening to the third book, Prisoner of Azkaban! 

I have a good selection of books here. My favorite this month has to be Old Fashioned, Been There Done That, Twisted Emotions, and Twisted Pride! I also already surpassed my original Goodreads challenge of 50 books so I raised it up to 100.

                                                                                                                          ♡, Z.


No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.