Sunday, May 3, 2020

April 2020 Wrap-Up

I am back with another monthly reading wrap-up! We were in quarantine for the entire month of April so these reads brought me a lot of comfort and kept me grounded during this strange time. I haven't posted a lot of reviews on this blog the previous month -- I've mostly posted ARC reviews -- but I've been active on Goodreads as usual.

As usual, I start with my romance reads since it is my main genre. (click on the titles for my review or Goodreads link)

  • The Texas Nights series by Lex Martin: Shameless, Reckless, and Breathless. This is an enjoyable series set in a small town which is my cup of tea. I love the family dynamics in this one! Another bonus is that the first two books (Shameless & Reckless) have kids in it and therefore the lead couple being domestic af.
  • Twisted Bonds by Cora Reilly
  • Come Back For Me by Corinne Michaels
  • The Right Swipe by Alisha Rai

Here are the ARCS I read in April. As of posting date of this wrap-up, all of these are already out except for Upsy Daisy by Chelsie Edwards which releases on May 5!

Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater. I'm making my way through this series slowly because admittedly, I haven't been in the mood for fantasy since I finished the first two but also because I don't want to let go of the characters. I've gotten so attached to them.

Last month I made the decision to reread the Harry Potter series and I've read book 2-4 in April. I've been loving rediscovering little details I've forgotten.

I would have to say my favorite reads this month were: Upsy Daisy by Chelsie Edwards, Batter of Wits by Karla Sorensen, and Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater.

                                                                                                                          ♡, Z.


No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.